Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead

Adirondack Guitars
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: My gits

Thanks

bout time you got that guitar man. congrats!

Thanks

those aluminum guitars are cool as fuck

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leftrb View Post
    There's a buzzo currently on ebay, fwiw.
    Hey! That used to be mine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    those aluminum guitars are cool as fuck
    yeah and they're also a very expensive addiction. luckily kevin burkett is about the SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEST guitar builder on the planet, so you can't really go overboard.

Thanks

Ok guys, figured I'd have done a video for the EGC by now, but I've been too busy playing it, and none of my other guitars, just like Steve Albini said would happen. So yeah, might thin the herd if I keep this up, because the neck profile on the EGC is so thin that even my Ibanez Wizard necks feel like boats to me.

Anyways, I've been meaning to do this for almost a year now, finally got the pickguard made, so here's LTD Elite ST-1 version 3:

I now have 3 pickguards for this guitar, and I'm considering making them interchangeable.

The electronics in this are the guts from that white superstrat I built like 2 years ago. Bridge is a SD Perpetual Burn, middle is Vintage Rails, neck is Duckbucker, has phase switches for the middle and neck pickups, a push/pull tone pot for coil-splitting the bridge, a killswtich, and a switch to tap the bridge into the middle and neck positions.

It's probably the best incarnation of the guitar so far, so who knows when and if I ever change it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemasses For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (06-04-2018)

Thanks

Damn that EGC is that good???

Thanks

Damn dude you got alot done too! That was quite the tangled mess of poontangle in that Carvin's control cavity! Hahaha! Love the color on that thing. The EGC looks really awesome too and I can only imagine the sustain and tone that guy has! Really good to hear that you are pleased with it considering you ordered it after the war and just now got it.

The ESP seems to me like its still your fav player though and thats really cool you have all of those loaded pickguards in your holster now. Are you going to make a quik connect ground wire so you can swap them easily?

So you have an EMG Afterburner kicking those P-90's in the taint? How much db is it set at?
    I read on the internet one time that...

Thanks

I mean the Afterburner can do up to 20, but the sweet spot is around 13.

I only have two loaded guards on it, was going to do quick connect, but whatever.

EGC is definitely my favorite player, I've barely played any of my other guitars since I've been back in Washington, all the necks are too thick for me now, it's like when an oxy addict shoots smack for the first time.
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemasses For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (06-05-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Damn that EGC is that good???
    Yes. I'm so happy that mine is back in my ownership again after Nicholas ended up not digging it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemasses View Post
    Ok guys, figured I'd have done a video for the EGC by now, but I've been too busy playing it, and none of my other guitars, just like Steve Albini said would happen. So yeah, might thin the herd if I keep this up, because the neck profile on the EGC is so thin that even my Ibanez Wizard necks feel like boats to me.

Anyways, I've been meaning to do this for almost a year now, finally got the pickguard made, so here's LTD Elite ST-1 version 3:

I now have 3 pickguards for this guitar, and I'm considering making them interchangeable.

The electronics in this are the guts from that white superstrat I built like 2 years ago. Bridge is a SD Perpetual Burn, middle is Vintage Rails, neck is Duckbucker, has phase switches for the middle and neck pickups, a push/pull tone pot for coil-splitting the bridge, a killswtich, and a switch to tap the bridge into the middle and neck positions.

It's probably the best incarnation of the guitar so far, so who knows when and if I ever change it back.
    Speaking of albini...are you using steel picks with it? It adds just that much more clarity to it. Try it if you havent.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

kramer aerostar zx10 guitar floyd rose

mij strat leftyguitartrader.com

SEO Blog