Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: NGD: G&L Legacy RMC

Thanks

Default NGD: G&L Legacy RMC

Just got this in the other week. Ordered it from G&L in August, only took about two months to arrive at the dealer.

This is my 4th G&L and I'm pretty sure it's the best one yet. Thankfully, lol, because it's the first one I've full-on custom ordered for myself and paid full price on. All the others so far have been used, or new but discounted.

The finish is candy apple red metallic and I absolutely love it. I almost ordered it with a pickguard and I'm so glad I didn't, it looks so cool. It's got a Modern Classic neck profile with a 12" radius, reverse headstock and ebony board. Dimarzio Crunch Lab in the bridge (reversed, has a little tighter sound this way). Not sure if I'm going to keep it this way or flip it back around.

The Modern Classic profile is great. It's got the same thickness as the Slim C on my white Legacy, but the nut has a tiny bit more width and is just more comfortable overall, imo. My white one has a little issue with string fall off on the High E, I'm happy to say that isn't a problem on this new one at all.

It's bad ass and plays great. The only issue I can say is there was a little spring noise ringing out in the tremolo springs. I put some foam I had under them and that killed just about all of it, not a huge deal. Not sure if you guys have any experience with that issue or have had luck dealing with it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftyLV426 For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (10-17-2020), crawdaddy (10-18-2020), superheavydeathmetal (10-12-2020)

Thanks

Love it, so beautiful
    ... nope never heard spring noise before ...
    Last edited by AllroyPA; 10-17-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks

Great looking guitar.....love that color....looks like it's on fire....

I too have a few G&L's and love them all....

congrats and enjoy...

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog