Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I (still) need some help finding a Super Strat

Thanks

What about building a Warmoth?

Thanks

Already played the build game, too many things to go wrong. My build was pretty sweet and one part caused the whole thing to collapse. If I'm going to spend the money I'll buy a professionally made axe I think. A build is something I would consider having someone do once I really get some money to spend on guitars.

Thanks

I saw one lefty solar for sale, sold in less than a day! Guess they are preety nice! After playing my Gloss axe today, I really just need a satin neck, the gloss body I can survive with I think. This is a great point, a bolt on would be easier to fit to these specs.

Thanks

Sun Valley Super Shredder, my man. It has most of those specs. Finding a Super-Strat with a hard tail would be tough even for a righty. It's almost an oxymoron.
    Resident Schecter fanboy - Line 6 - NYXL - too much gain

This user has gone 130 days without purchasing a guitar.

Thanks

I think super strat may be wrong word, I don't want some 80s decked out thing (I do but...) Just looking for a very simple, yet effective metal/hard rock, but mostly metal, double cut strat shape guitar. Does that help a bit? The ESP E-II M-I would be the dream, or the M-II with two EMGs but a hardtail. I'll hold out until I find a cool ESP though, not rush at all. Just trying to find some options and see what may be out there used, as always! And as for the schecter I'm not too big into that guitar, I had a similar Fender, realized I'm not a big fan of the really rounded edges, the guitar slides around a lot.

Thanks

The term "super strat" has always meant a Fender-style guitar with a locking trem and a humbucker in the bridge. Other features you often see are more ergonomic cuts in the body for upper fret access or comfort, 24 frets, jumbo frets, active pickups, an extremely thin neck profile, and an atypical jack placement.

What you're asking for would be considered a "super strat," even with the hardtail IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Thanks

Hell if you can't find what you want in the USA something weird going on. This would have to be close to what you want minus the EMG's but with Fishmans. https://xlguitars.com/collections/le...-ht-black-fade

Thanks

I figured it was, just not the traditional super strat that everyone thinks of, the EVH style etc. I'd die if I could find a BC Rich Gunslinger someday.

Thanks

Thanks man! I actually saw this one! I love it, wasn't crazy on the finish but it keeps growing on me. I have a condition where my hands, arms and feet sweat a LOT so gloss necks making playing really un-enjoyable. Satin helps em not sweat as much so I stick to that now that I finally learned it. Is the neck on that guitar glossed or is it satin?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog