Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: Caprison Dellinger walnut

Thanks

Default Caprison Dellinger walnut

will obviously let this go for less than listed on reverb. Fedex from Sydney to Arizona was $215 last week shipping to ben harris, can underwrite for customs too.
    https://reverb.com/item/33992437-cap...en-grain-satin

Well known on all lefty facebook groups have purchased , sold and traded international successfully several times.

Only this I'd trade for would be a ESP kamikaze-3 , ESP purple Tiger or Chris Broderick USA Jackson. Unless you got something else tastier lol

Thanks

Sweet guitar! Just as an FYI- that certificate is not for this guitar. I have an actual black rose dellinger- it's purple and black. There must have been some sort of mixup from the factory (or from the previous owner if you're not the original owner). That's actually a Dellinger II-WM, Natural. These are sick guitars and play like absolute butter and I think only a couple of these WM Naturals were made. Cheers mate!

Also specs for anyone interested, minus the change in pickups to D-Activators and I think the first run of lefties got OFR's instead of Schaller Floyd:

Body Shape: Dellinger Body: Mahogany/Walnut Neck: Bolt-on Maple, 25 1/2″ (648mm) Scale Fretboard: Ebony or Maple with White Binding, 24 Frets, Clock Inlays Hardware: Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II, Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P. Pickups: Caparison PH-F & PH-R, 3-Way Toggle Switch Finishes: Natural
    Last edited by manini; 08-01-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks

thanks for that mate I had always wondered why the tag said black rose but it looked like a natural

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manini View Post
    Sweet guitar! Just as an FYI- that certificate is not for this guitar. I have an actual black rose dellinger- it's purple and black. There must have been some sort of mixup from the factory (or from the previous owner if you're not the original owner). That's actually a Dellinger II-WM, Natural. These are sick guitars and play like absolute butter and I think only a couple of these WM Naturals were made. Cheers mate!

Also specs for anyone interested, minus the change in pickups to D-Activators and I think the first run of lefties got OFR's instead of Schaller Floyd:

Body Shape: Dellinger Body: Mahogany/Walnut Neck: Bolt-on Maple, 25 1/2″ (648mm) Scale Fretboard: Ebony or Maple with White Binding, 24 Frets, Clock Inlays Hardware: Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II, Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P. Pickups: Caparison PH-F & PH-R, 3-Way Toggle Switch Finishes: Natural
    I've seen a couple of lefty Dellinger II-WM over the years & they both came standard with EMG's from the factory manini. Maybe the buyers optioned them but not sure if Caparison does that unless it is a custom. They ain't very lefty friendly. https://i.postimg.cc/52HhS8kr/Caparison-2.jpg
    Last edited by Flashback55; 08-03-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback55 View Post
    I've seen a couple of lefty Dellinger II-WM over the years & they both came standard with EMG's from the factory manini. Maybe the buyers optioned them but not sure if Caparison does that unless it is a custom. They ain't very lefty friendly. https://i.postimg.cc/52HhS8kr/Caparison-2.jpg
    You are right... all of the WMs I've seen have indeed come with EMGs. The D-Activators were definitely a swap after purchase.

Thanks

It has a monster full sound, I just have....too many guitars honestly glad it doesn't have EMGs , i have two kh-2 (one bolt opn and one neck through demonology ) , snakebyte and RZK-2 burnt ESP signature models so like a little variety, prefer to thin the herd on this one with 6 incoming in the next 12 months plus what I am currently making

Thanks

as said quite flexible on price on this have a container coming with two usa jackson 2 mr scary and an esp kamikaze in it so this is going to struggle for play time against those.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog