Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: Feline "Universe"!

Thanks

Default Feline "Universe"!

Hey guys,

I think this one is worth a thread
    It was for months on Reverb and the seller dropped the price so much (he does not play anymore) I had to give it a shot... 600 for a guitar worth 2600 according to Feline!

I was searching for years for an affordable REAL 7-string superstrat WITH a floating tremolo, WITH a decent forearm contour, WITH a really thin, not U-shaped neck, WITHOUT extended scale... and of course lefty... I was desperate and thought the only solution for me was to save money for a custom shop guitar.... and then the Feline shows up

It is very inspired by the Ibanez UV777BK, but with choices of woods and pickups that are on the heavy side: Mahogany body, maple neck with ebony fretboard and duncan blackouts... not for the faint hearted lol! Since I am most on the oldschool hair-metal/shred side, I am actually searching for different pickups....

Long story short, here are the pics!

Thanks

That looks awesome! I feel like someone here used to have a feline 7 that was very similar, maybe it's the same one? Always heard they make good stuff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyLV426 View Post
    That looks awesome! I feel like someone here used to have a feline 7 that was very similar, maybe it's the same one? Always heard they make good stuff.
    Yup, I just did a quick search and it was Pauly's... He tried to sell it here years before I got in touch ^^ ssems that this guitar was waiting for me lol

Thanks

Oh man, he had been trying to sell that for quite some time. I'm amazed you got it for 600 Euro. That is a steal. How does it play?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beneharris View Post
    Oh man, he had been trying to sell that for quite some time. I'm amazed you got it for 600 Euro. That is a steal. How does it play?
    I am still amazed too lol... tooo bad for those who hesitated

It is almost as easy to play as an Ibanez RG prestige, just obviously the neck is wider and the full mahogany body make it almost as heavy as a non chambered Les Paul, but the weight is well-balanced and the RG-like contoured body make it comfortable. Also, the ebony fingerboard is one of the slickest and smoothest I ever played on!

Thanks

Nice deal, damn

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

chacal (06-24-2020)

Thanks

Short noodling just to hear what the Feline is all about.... the Duncan Blackouts are anything but subtle!

https://youtu.be/EyclLEr7p9M

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog