Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: Lefty from Hiroshima Japan

Thanks

Talking Lefty from Hiroshima Japan

Hello, everyone. My name is Shane. I am a lefty player living in Hiroshima Japan. I am Canadian, but my wife and daughter are Japanese. Everyone in my family plays the guitar but I am the sole lefty. Glad to make the acquaintance of each and every one of you. Hope you can come visit Japan someday.

I presently own a MIJ Fender Mustang, and a Glarry Burning Fire, along with a Fender Mustang GT-100 amp. You can see these guitars on my Youtube channel, under the name Fatt Philosopher. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmj..._as=subscriber I have also just ordered a Steinberger GT-Pro Spirit, but it has not arrived yet.

I have two goals for joining your site:
    1) To find people around me who might be willing to trade/exchange lefty guitars
    2) To find a kind American who might be willing to buy guitars on my behalf. I am envious of Americans because you have great finance options when it come to buying guitars. For example, Sweetwater lets you buy high-end guitars by paying monthly installments over 48 months. However Japanese guitarist have no choice but to pay all the money up front, since financing (whether it be Sweetwater, PayPal Credit, Affirm, etc) is not available to us. (kinda Sucks) Therefore if any American would find it in their heart to use their Sweetwater or Kiesel card with the noble purpose of buying me a guitar with monthly installments that I will pay back with interest, I will pray to the Buddha to let you and your loved ones live a thousand years.

Here is a list of guitars I would like to own one day if the Gods so will it:

Aristides 060
    Dean Dave Mustaine V
    Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci
    Sahana Whochill
    Kiesel Vader
    A double neck of almost any brand.
    Fender Mod shop custom
    Chapman V
    Schecter Solo II Apocalypse

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction. Please feel free to email me or message me about anything. shanepfannmuller@gmail.com

Take care and keep healthy,

Shane

Thanks

Since this post I have order a Sahana whochill and a Dean Dave Mustaine V. Might be a while before they arrive however.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog