Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: 2018 USA Charvel So-Cal

Thanks

Default 2018 USA Charvel So-Cal

2018 Rocket Red USA Charvel in excellent condition including all paperwork, body, paint, neck and frets are mint-only thing is the pick guard has light wear scratches
    Also I put some work into it ( and that may change your interest in it ) but nothing irreversible, Iím just not into Floydís so I had it blocked so itís essentially a hard tail, I also had a big brass block installed and a new Seymour Duncan Pegasus bridge pickup installed. Itís not a very hot pickup but designed for great string articulation and lower tunings ( itís just a half step low now ) but a big upgrade in my opinion but have the original block and pickup with it.

Iím looking to get a guitar thatís for sale elsewhere so Iím not looking for trades ( but hey it couldnít hurt to offer.. ) so as it looks now-if that guitar sells first Iíll probably be keeping this

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/0492p9rh7...E0bbSMLdC77-ja

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cmartin For This Useful Post:

beneharris (02-10-2020)

Thanks

Not sure how I forgot the price but I'm looking for $1700 plus shipping from Danvers MA

Thanks

Offers?
    Last edited by Cmartin; 02-16-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks

It's a bad ass guitar man. I'd say that I'm super interested haha, but I can't swing it. The red is a great color. Did someone else buy the one you were looking at?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyLV426 For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (02-16-2020)

Thanks

Thanks! No that's not moving either, but honestly the longer this is here not moving the more I question myself about selling it so I figured I'd take it down, I'll probably regret selling it-I think I'm just itching for something new and I do have something coming in a month or two ( hopefully because it's already about 6 months late.. ) but I think my best move would be to wait it out

Thanks

Trying to edit or even delete above but it's not working so I'll just say it here, I was going to keep this but something came up this morning so it's staying and I put it on Reverb as well

Thanks

Sweet, good luck man! Someone will probably grab it I'm sure. I'm with you on Floyd's, I want to like them but it's just more hassle for me than it's worth. I have a top mount at the moment and my palm hits the mini tuners a lot. I'm used to my G&Ls with their trem system so my hand sitting in my natural spot rubs against the Floyd when I use that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyLV426 View Post
    Sweet, good luck man! Someone will probably grab it I'm sure. I'm with you on Floyd's, I want to like them but it's just more hassle for me than it's worth. I have a top mount at the moment and my palm hits the mini tuners a lot. I'm used to my G&Ls with their trem system so my hand sitting in my natural spot rubs against the Floyd when I use that.
    Same here with the fine tuners, my palm actually detunes the guitar on me so with this I completely blocked the trem and lowered them completely and just use the regular tuners and it’s made a big difference but at this point why have a Floyd? Lol

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog