I have decided that I need a strat since I have a total of 0.0 single coil guitars. This is basically brand new and unplayed, retails around $900. It's a great guitar and fully loaded, but I seem to fit better with the M-II versus the horizon body and neck profile.

Specs from Sweetwater: A maple-topped mahogany body delivers warmth, sustain, and bite by the truckload. Direct-mounted Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentient pickups put an array of humbucker tones at your command, while a push-pull pot brings single-coil tones to the party. Beyond that, Set-thru construction gives you long-lasting sustain and excellent articulation. You'll love the playability afforded by the MH-1000NT's 3-piece maple neck and smooth Macassar ebony fingerboard. And thanks to its quilted maple top, it has looks that kill. The MH-1000NT includes a TonePros locking TOM bridge, LTD locking tuners, and attractive black hardware.

What do you have? Maple fretboard greatly favored. I'm not averse to Mexican strats + cash trades either.