Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I thought I had an offical for sale ad here but I guess I didn’t

Pics and info here:
    http://www.leftyguitartrader.com/for...harvel-Model-3

$400 plus shipping
    Located at your Mom’s
    Hey man, after we get done with the deal on the Pacer (give me a timeline on when you need the payment...Cara is asking).....if nobody ends up buying this Model 3 would you part it out? I need a neck, neck plate and trem for the Charvel body I just bought.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

I think Angel is buying it.
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemasses View Post
    I think Angel is buying it.
    Ah, I thought Angel was buying the white Jake E Lee build. Oh well, if things change let me know fellas.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IbanezGuy View Post
    Ah, I thought Angel was buying the white Jake E Lee build. Oh well, if things change let me know fellas.
    By all means buy it!
    Im all over this like a fat bitch grabbin the last slice of pizza.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Church2 View Post
    By all means buy it!
    I just bought a 475 Deluxe Exotic body and need a neck, neck plate and the JT-6 tremolo. Just wondering if Joe would part this one out if it doesn’t sell. I don’t need the whole guitar. I don’t even need these parts right this minute, I’m buying the Pacer Deluxe.

I can easily get a neck for the 475 body I bought, it’s the right type of trem that isn’t as common to find. As Joe mentioned, I’ll need one with short string block screws. I guess the trem cavity must be shorter?

If you’re trying to buy this Model 3 Angel, don’t let me stop you! By all means man, buy it! I’ll figure out a Schaller trem or possibly get shorter screws for an OFR or something.....along with a 22 fret Jackson or Charvel neck. I got enough irons in the fire with the two other bodies I’ve got to build up! Lol! For the immediate future, I’m focusing on getting Joe paid for the Kramer Pacer.

Thanks

The Jackson JT-6 trem on this will not fit a recessed trem route, nor will it accept shorter Schaller string locks because the fine tuners are located on the string locks and not compatible with any other trem.

The only trems that will fit your recessed route is a Schaller or Schaller designed Jackson JT-580 with the short fat string locks. Those string locks will not retro fit onto an OFR or a JT-590, or a Gotoh, or anything else for that matter, so thats youre only choice aside from routing the cavity to accept those styles.
    Last edited by metalchurch; 09-02-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog