Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: NGD Jackson USA Warrior

Thanks

Default NGD Jackson USA Warrior

So this is a really long overdue NGD for a guitar I bought off James towards the end of last year: a 2003 Jackson WR1 Warrior. It plays fantastic and has what I believe is a rare from the factory satin neck since most of these came with gloss necks as far as I know. James had put Seymour Duncan Nazgul in it, which I was originally planning to switch back out for the original pickup, but it actually sounds pretty good, so I've kept it. This is the 2nd USA Jackson I've ever owned, and has a really nice build quality to it. The neck has a strange profile that I can't quite describe- a bit different than anything I've played before, but I really like it.

Here's a raw clip I had recorded a while back when I was giving it a quick test run.

Last edited by manini; 04-25-2019 at 02:09 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to manini For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (04-25-2019)

Thanks

Love it \m/ !

Thanks

Aaahhh, we we're just talking Jacksons in the chat yesterday! I personally love the plain black with the satin neck. It's perfect.

Thanks

satin neck? I'm in! That thing's a beast, love the nazgul color popping out

Thanks

She's baddass for sure! My next move was to snag a Sentient in the same "Production Floor Custom" neon green color and toss it in the neck position. That neck profile sure is different, I wouldn't say it's "chunky".....but it isn't thin either. Here I am all used to OG Wizards and the other two Jacksons I've got are pretty thin....then I grabbed that Warrior and was like "Hold on....this is not what I was expecting". I still played it a bit, but in the end, I just wanted a thinner profile.

The build quality is incredible on that though and that sating finish on the neck is a Godsend.....considering most Jackson USA's have painted necks. I'm stoked that you dig it Alex! Maybe someday I'll pick up another Warrior, it was pretty awesome. They are amazing to just LOOK at, let alone play!!!
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog