Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: EMG-58, Dimebucker/59 set

Thanks

Default EMG-58, Dimebucker/59 set

The EMG-58 was their very first active humbucker from 1974 and was kind of replaced and phased out by the 81. This is from the early to mid 80's due to the tan epoxy. It is also hardwired and may need the leads lengthened depending on what youre doing with it. I had a little mini pickup shootout in my dining room a few months ago and tried this in my RG along with a bunch of other actives and while this is slightly noisier than an 81 its still quieter than alot of passives. Sort like an 81 but with less low end and more mids. Its not much but its a nice flavor for something different. Ill never get to using this any time soon so if I can get my money back out at $40 shipped so be it.

The Dimebucker/59 set is a really nice used set with lots of lead length, especially the Dimebucker, holy crap!

Dimebucker has had nuts glued to the bottom because the previous owner used a smaller diameter screw. No other damage. I left it as is cause I dont have the proper screws and it works fine. Measures @16.55k
    The 59 (2cond, long legs) measures @7.55k
    Id like to get something like $85 shipped for the set, which is decent.

Thanks
    Pics coming soon
    Located in 16648
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Thanks

Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

I also have an SH-12 Screamin Demon for sale as well. Id like $45 shipped for this, but if someone wants to do a package deal on multiple pickups I can do that as well.
    I have some BillnBecky Lawrences that im thinking about throwing up as well as some other odds and ends but ill try to list them appropriately by just updating a thread i already have made (when applicable) just to keep things from being cluttered.
    Thanks
    Pics coming soon
    Still in 16648
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog