Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: 2003 BC Rich Warlock project

Thanks

Default 2003 BC Rich Warlock project

I got this in a trade and had intentions of doing something cool with but Im gonn step aside and let someone else have at it.

I sanded the paint off of the neck and finished it with 3 coats of oil and finish sanded to 1500 grit so its smooth as all hell now. i actually worked the neck profile a tad and made it a straight taper the whole way down the neck and very fast. I also worked and blended the transition from the neck heel to where it meets the neck. Turned out awesome too, youd really have to hold it to appreciate what i did.

I then did a full scallop on the fretboard. I think I have 4 coats of oil total on the board. It was dry since i carved the surface out so i had to recondition it. Turned out really good too.

The body had some dings,scratches, swirl marks, dents, chips, stains, etc so I took a 3M pad and scuffed it with intentions of doing an Urban Camo with matching headstock, so the pics will show it all taped up where the black was gonna be in the camo pattern.

This is basically a complete guitar with everything here aside from pickups, but I have some no name humbuckers and a really old EMG 81/60 set that i could include as well. Wouldnt take much to get this one up and running.

pics coming soon

$125 shipped
    location 16648 PA
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Thanks

Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IbanezGuy For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (06-23-2018)

Thanks

Wow, that's a steal!

Thanks

I have 4hrs in just the scalloping, and atleast another 4hrs or better removing the black paint from the rear of the neck and doing all that work.

This thing will be an awesome player when its done.
    I was gonna do the 81/60 tuned to C standard for Six Feet Under and other good metal, but itll be fine for anything that needs done, ask Bruce Willis.
    (Google it)

***EDIT***
    This has been sold, mods please lock up when you see this, thank you.
    Last edited by metalchurch; 07-01-2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Item sold
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog