Thread: 1988 Kramer F3000 body $125 shipped

Thanks

Default 1988 Kramer F3000 body $125 shipped

Made in Japan by ESP

Candy Apple Red
    Alder body
    recessed OFR route

Takes a 22 fret/25-1/2" scale neck.

*Original neckplate, and neck screws are included as well as the original jack plate, and Ill throw in the Original Floyd trem posts.

* I'll also include the matte black single ply pickguard from my 87 Pacer Deluxe because thats what it should have and Ill never use it.

**Only real issue is the lower pickguard screw hole blew out, so itll need plugged and redrilled. Common thing with these strat style guitars. I may even fix that prior to packing it up just cause, but I still wanted to mention it.
    ***Also, just ahead of the trem posts there are two tiny screw holes from a previous owner. Probably a piezo pickup, but theyre covered by the pickguard so its a non issue. I'll probably plug those also just cause... minor shit.

Paint is really nice for its age, no chips or cracks anywhere. I can't recall if theres even a dent on this thing its so nice.

pics are coming soon
    $125 shipped
    Located in 16648 PA

This is a really solid body and itll make a nice guitar for someone i just dont have time and I need to clear my dining room out and get rid of stuff.
    Last edited by metalchurch; 06-24-2018 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Tori Spelling, more info...
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Thanks

Well, I'm trying to get images uploaded. It seems imgur took a crap, and the forum software isn't letting Google Photos work.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IbanezGuy For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (06-23-2018)

Thanks

Last edited by IbanezGuy; 06-23-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Sorry I couldn't rotate the ones that needed it. imgur took a crap. Google photos wasn't working with the forum. I had to use some obscure site called "cubeupload" and it didn't offer a way to rotate the pics. I even rotated the pics on my computer, put them in specific files for each guitar (Kramer, BC Rich) and it STILL uploaded them upside down. You should rotate them on your phone before uploading them next time.

Anyhow, GLWS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IbanezGuy For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (06-23-2018)

Thanks

I need to figure out to how to be a big guy and do this shit myself, but I do thank you immensely for your hassle kind Sir! Thank You!
    We're non-profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (06-24-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I need to figure out to how to be a big guy and do this shit myself, but I do thank you immensely for your hassle kind Sir! Thank You!
    No problem man, it took a bit but in the end I got them uploaded.

Thanks

Price drop to $115 shipped
    If this doesnt sell you guys are gay and ill keep it, but it would be really awesome if someone grabbed this. Some things money cant buy and a body like this is far and away better than most aftermarket crap available and it will make someone a very nice guitar for sure. I actually have enough to complete this guitar so I can help out with that stuff as well so youre not up Kramer Creek without a paddle.
    Vintage 1988 MIJ by ESP! Thats all I shouldve had to say, I mean really!! What happened to you guys? Hahaha!
    We're non-profit.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog