Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

XLG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1988 Kramer F3000 body $125 shipped

Thanks

Keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    Im all over this like a fat bitch grabbin the last slice of pizza.

Thanks

Haha yea dude I know.... I really should. Im just basically listing some random things I wont get to in a while for one, and for two itll clean my dining room up (Im oh so close too!) and lastly but most importantly Im trying to gather up some cash to finish up another deal that recently popped up so hence the sale/urgency or whatever...
    I do have more stuff to sell in place of this Kramer body but I thought maybe someone could use this more than me at the moment. If it doesnt sell no biggie cause Id never complain about having an extra Kramer body, even though im complaining about having an extra Kramer body.
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    Haha yea dude I know.... I really should. Im just basically listing some random things I wont get to in a while for one, and for two itll clean my dining room up (Im oh so close too!) and lastly but most importantly Im trying to gather up some cash to finish up another deal that recently popped up so hence the sale/urgency or whatever...
    I do have more stuff to sell in place of this Kramer body but I thought maybe someone could use this more than me at the moment. If it doesnt sell no biggie cause Id never complain about having an extra Kramer body, even though im complaining about having an extra Kramer body.

This still for sale mate?

Have a American maple neck and a Matte Kramer pickguaed that would go amazing with that

Was originally looking for a white or black one but can't have everything
    Cheers

Thanks

Yes it is still available, hit me up and Ill do what I can to help you out with your project idea which sounds really awesome btw!
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Last call for rock n roll!
    Im about to throw this to the wolves in a few hours.. $115 shipped in conus
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

TTT
    Thighs titties and twats.
    To The Top

This body needs a good home. Recessed trem = me not wanting it. Its a very very nice body though and a damn shame for it to sit here. Also I already have a Candy Apple Red Pacer Deluxe and I don't want twins, 1 mouth is enough to feed at the moment.

Id take $115 shipped in the US. Trying to clear $100 on this body which you guys know damn well you could never buy or build one for that.

Any questions or requests for more pics please don't hesitate to ask me.

Also, I would have no problems shipping this anywhere in the world just keep in mind the shipping will be slightly more.
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Here is a link to this body as it looked last July when I built it up and jammed on it for a few weeks until I robbed the Floyd baseplate to use on the Nightswan since it was an original 1988 OFR and the Swan's baseplate had loc-tite on the saddle screws because they were stripped out by the previous owner.

Anyways, I do have the 1988 rosewood righty/reverse headstock American neck that's pictured in that link, as well as tuners, nut, and several pickguards to choose from should anyone want to get more parts to further their build. Thought Id throw that option out there.

I also have a 1986-89 righty/reverse Kramer American neck with a rosewood board that I scalloped if someone wants that instead, or even separate since I was going to list it anyways tonight or tomorrow...

I also have Kramer American waterslides and Kramer vinyl headstock decals as well as other shit Im not using.
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Joe, I think I need this. Im at a drs appointment now but will message you later or hit me up if youre bored.
    Good Deals on LGT with:
    Jesse
    mdrorick
    lefthandhunter
    Mr.9 Fingers
    theplystory
    abadonae
    LeftyParasite
    Lefty6string
    espfreak
    IbanezGuy

Thanks

Right on bro! Appreciate the interest. Not sure if youre on facebook or not but its faster and easier for me to send pics that way. However today pics are not loading for some reason on there in any form or fashion.

I had James post a bunch of pics for me when I initially posted this but I didn't go back to the beginning of this post to see them, but I know there were a bunch of them which showed it very well. So you likely might not even need more pics, but I can certainly provide them. Shoot me a pm on here later when you get time and we can take it from there. Thank you Ryan appreciate it.
    We're non-profit.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog