Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead

Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any of you guys have long hair?

Thanks

Mine went back and forth for years, but since 2011 i've kept it pretty long. It's the longest it's ever been right now, way down my back. I think about getting rid of it all the time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemasses View Post
    I donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
    Thanks, I haven’t cut my hair yet so I’ll donate to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    Im all over this like a fat bitch grabbin the last slice of pizza.

Thanks

Yeah, long hair on my face! I buzz my head.....can't seem to shake the US Army hair cut routine. I always kept my hair buzzed while in uniform. Since 2012 I've been growing my beard out. Sometimes I let it go for many months then trim it down, but I've always got a beard. I get split ends from always chewing on it, bad habit.....so I trim then let it grow again. I haven't had long hair since high school......about 7th grade so 1994ish. Not sure how to spell it, but I had that hairstyle that Jason Newsted had in the AJFA days.....long but shaved underneath....

I've no desire to grow that out again. I like the ease of short hair. When my beard goes wild it looks like Brett Kiesel's. I trimmed it down a few days ago and by Summer it'll be pretty long again.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog