Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Edwards Flying V Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell Upgraded Pickups

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 221 Times in 125 Posts

    Default Edwards Flying V Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell Upgraded Pickups

    Hey guys,

    So I've been buying a lot of guitars lately. And I have some others coming in soon so it's time to make a few sales to thin the herd a bit.

    This listing is for the Edwards Flying V I recently picked up. I have 3 Edwards and they're all top notch. Guitar has been upgraded with Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell pickups. Guitar is in excellent condition, there are a few small blemishes that I couldn't really get to photograph but other than the one picture of a ding I uploaded the guitar is free of any major dents or dings.

    Comes in a hardshell case, located Long Island, NY.

    Price is 800 shipped to the CONUS.







  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiftpoint For This Useful Post:

    AllroyPA (01-26-2018)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Leftyland, NY
    Posts
    4,115
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 829 Times in 576 Posts

    Default

    Your turnaround time is like 7 minutes lol, someone's getting lucky with this guitar

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

    metalchurch (01-26-2018)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 221 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Your turnaround time is like 7 minutes lol, someone's getting lucky with this guitar
    I'll be posting another NGD in the next week or so as well lol

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Oh goddammit man. Just when I was convinced I'd order a Kiesel or another G&L soon, lol. I've always wanted one of these in that exact finish.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 71 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Always loved the short round 70's headstock of the flying V. This one is gorgeous !

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 221 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    This is sold pending completed transaction!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Hi, is this guitar still available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftpoint View Post
    Hey guys,

    So I've been buying a lot of guitars lately. And I have some others coming in soon so it's time to make a few sales to thin the herd a bit.

    This listing is for the Edwards Flying V I recently picked up. I have 3 Edwards and they're all top notch. Guitar has been upgraded with Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell pickups. Guitar is in excellent condition, there are a few small blemishes that I couldn't really get to photograph but other than the one picture of a ding I uploaded the guitar is free of any major dents or dings.

    Comes in a hardshell case, located Long Island, NY.

    Price is 800 shipped to the CONUS.







  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    3,800
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 778 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Last post says it sold in January.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Flagstaff Arizona
    Posts
    3,021
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 730 Times in 551 Posts

    Default

    In 2018 no less. And I bought it, and then sold it. I can't remember who has it now. hmm.. James had it, then he sold it too, I think.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 198 Times in 163 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beneharris View Post
    In 2018 no less. And I bought it, and then sold it. I can't remember who has it now. hmm.. James had it, then he sold it too, I think.
    THAT GUITAR IS A WHORE!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Forgot User Name / Password ?