Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead Southpaw Guitars
SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1989 Ibanez RG570 neck, SOLID, ZERO cracks. Maple! Rare!

Thanks

Default 1989 Ibanez RG570 neck, SOLID, ZERO cracks. Maple! Rare!

Hey guys!!! I've decided to let this neck go because I just don't have any interest anymore in building another square heel and quite frankly would rather have the cash then this neck sitting around.

Not much to say about it. It's solid, has NO NO NO cracks where these neck typically fuck up. The back of the neck is very nice for it's age. It's not all dinged up or worn badly. Nice clean shiny back. The fretboard is what's rare about this neck (besides the zero cracks behind the headstock). It's a LEGIT RG570 (right handed) neck.....but it's got a maple fretboard. That's uncommon as hell. It has the factory "RG570" decal from the factory on the back of the headstock to prove it. The frets have lots of life left in them, no divots wore into them from years of playing. It seems like it may have had a fret level in the past. Other than that they are in good shape.....just need a good cleaning. I'd do it but I'm too busy and don't have the time to get the supplies needed to properly clean the frets of a maple 'boarded neck. The 'board itself has some SWEEEEEEET mojo. It looks killer. The headstock is candy apple red. I can't remember what Ibanez officially called that color. Anyhow, the silkscreened logo is in good shape, the headstock's finish is in good shape, glossy and only a couple small minor dings. It's very nice. All in all this is a dream, very nice neck. As the Chinese say while lost in translation "It will make all your dreams come true".

All joking aside it's a solid and sought after neck. Locally I'm asking $175 for it, but for you guys here I'm asking $150 plus shipping (It's now SOLD!! Thanks Joe and DeWayne!! Cheers Gentlemen!). I'll ship ANYWHERE in the world (that USPS ships to.....apologies if you're from Syria, Iran or anywhere else USPS banned). I'll pack it safely so it arrives to you in the same condition I described above. I take Paypal. I'm located in South Ogden Utah if you're local (or willing to drive here). Since I don't come on the site as much as I used to, feel free to TEXT me @ 385-333-8351. If you call don't be surprised if I don't answer. I hate talking on the phone, but I'll respond promptly to texts. In fact, I've already got pics of the neck on my phone....so I'll gladly text you pics of it (and even take pics of it if there is something specific you want to see).

On a side note, I'm also selling an RG7321 neck (right handed) for $40 plus shipping. It's had the headstock altered to a 4x3 tuner configuration. It's a solid neck, would be perfect for a single cut type build.....then the right handed heel wouldn't matter.

I'm also selling a left handed Kahler 2700 Series chrome tremolo for $75 plus shipping.

I've got some right handed OG/Lo Pro/Edge Pro Ibanez whammy bars......$15 each or $25 for both plus shipping.

Let me know boys. I'm anxious to sell this stuff off and keep accumulating cash. I'm saving towards paying off debt while also decluttering my life. If you've got questions feel free to either PM me or text to the above listed number. Be sure to mention that you're from Lefty Guitar Trader (If I don't already know you). Peace!!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IbanezGuy; 12-09-2017 at 05:18 AM.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Last edited by IbanezGuy; 12-08-2017 at 01:23 AM.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Added pics.....at GREAT pain having to deal with Photobucket's onslaught of never ending horrid ads. I'm running an Ad Blocker and STILL had to endure a bunch of shitty ads. Yuck!

Thanks

Switch to Flickr or imgr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (12-05-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Switch to Flickr or imgr
    Yeah, I just registered an account on imgur. The fuckin' ad popups on photobucket has gotten beyond counter productive.

Thanks

Photobucket is a giant steaming POS. I switched to Postimage the other week and life is much more pleasant.

Sounds like an awesome neck too, btw

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyLV426 For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (12-09-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyLV426 View Post
    Photobucket is a giant steaming POS. I switched to Postimage the other week and life is much more pleasant.

Sounds like an awesome neck too, btw
    I reuploaded all the images. You're right man, Photobucket as a HUGE steaming pile. Imgur was so much faster and easier to use. Thanks for the recommendations guys. Now to get all my old images off photobucket.....yay.

Thanks

Those square heel necks are so great for a project, someone should snag that with the quickness

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (12-09-2017)

Thanks

Messaged on the RG-550M Neck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to muttznmongrelz For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (12-09-2017)

Thanks

Square heel is SOLD! Thanks Joe and DeWayne! Cheers!!!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog