Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pickguards

Thanks

Frets on the net are a little high as well but everything I've had him make was perfect-I had a black anodized guard made for my Jackson RR and it was awesome!! Going to have him make a black anodized truss rod cover for my Caparison, the back covers are already metal-the only thing that's plastic on it is the 3 way stitch tip ( which I already bought a black aluminum tip from him already ) and the trc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cmartin For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (08-26-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartin View Post
    Frets on the net are a little high as well but everything I've had him make was perfect-I had a black anodized guard made for my Jackson RR and it was awesome!! Going to have him make a black anodized truss rod cover for my Caparison, the back covers are already metal-the only thing that's plastic on it is the 3 way stitch tip ( which I already bought a black aluminum tip from him already ) and the trc
    If it comes down to it I will see what he quotes me. I am content to search around a little bit.

Thanks

I don't know exactly what you are looking for but I ordered a couple of pick guards and back plates for my G&L's from: http://pickguards.us/index.html (Pickguard Heaven) and he did a great job for me.

I didn't think his prices were too bad either....just hope this isn't the site that you referenced and then deleted.....

take care.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy View Post
    I don't know exactly what you are looking for but I ordered a couple of pick guards and back plates for my G&L's from: http://pickguards.us/index.html (Pickguard Heaven) and he did a great job for me.

I didn't think his prices were too bad either....just hope this isn't the site that you referenced and then deleted.....

take care.
    It's not the one I deleted, thanks crawdaddy!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog