Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

XLG
Adirondack Guitars
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ibanez body run

Thanks

This is such a shame, I would buy at least two or three bodies from Nate.

I'd love to grab a DestroyerMan, Roswell & maybe a Star Destroyer.

Thanks

anybody interested in this?

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wind...ded/1194969428

im from Australia can negotiate a deal if people want all parts except for neck due to the cites

Thanks

Every time I stumble across this thread, it irritates me.

Thanks

No kidding man! Sometimes I wish it would just disappear.
    I had a lot of time involved in this by pm'ing everyone and gathering their specs so I had it all laid out for Nate and to make it even easier on him I was even gonna have them split into two shipments such as I'd take care of distributing the East Coast guys and someone on the West Coast would do the same.

There were 20 guys signed up for this and a few more trickled in and I guarantee you by now there would have been some of those same guys being repeat customers plus more new guys.

Raise your left hand if you think douchery should be a felony.
    I read on the internet one time that...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had a lot of time involved in this by pm'ing everyone and gathering their specs so I had it all laid out for Nate and to make it even easier on him I was even gonna have them split into two shipments such as I'd take care of distributing the East Coast guys and someone on the West Coast would do the same.

There were 20 guys signed up for this and a few more trickled in and I guarantee you by now there would have been some of those same guys being repeat customers plus more new guys.

I mean, 20 orders even if it wasn't marked up is almost 3k in sales.

You're definitely right. I know I would have ordered three minimum from him.

Thanks

Is there any chance that we can try contacting them again? It has been a while.

Thanks

Honestly it's a waste of time because for me personally this was the third time in probably 6-7yrs or so that I personally contacted him and after the second time I figured well maybe if I prepared everything and maybe furthered the cause...nope. That was probably around $3,000 like you said and I have a list some where what everyone wanted, and besides me and I think Manini (Star Destroyers, but there's 2 right there), everyone else either wanted a variation of an RG and 2 guys wanted a variation of an Iceman and an Explorer I think, but anyways he had 3 programs tops and he could have reversed the right handed cnc codes because he already offered that stuff. Only other minor variations were a Lion's Claw and of course pickup congfigurations once again, stuff he already had. Wouldn't be surprised if he couldnt't knock those out in 3-5 days and pocket probably half of that after his over head. I don't know of any other big order like that even in the right handed world. I'm sure it's possible, maybe when the swirl paint jobs were all the craze, but still, highly doubtful.

Only 2 ways around this.
    Wait it out until Chris Mai hopefully buys this dude's cnc programs like Chris told me when I talked to him. Rumor was that this dude was getting out of it.

The other way would be to buy a right handed body and see if you send it to Chris Mai if he could copy it. I don't know of anyone else who makes an Ibanez body of any sort so that's what we got in front of us.

We could have Jesse file a discrimination lawsuit on our behalf because we're being discriminated against. I'm half kidding there.

Thanks

He reserves the right to refuse service.

Also 20 people may have said they'd be interested, but that doesn't mean they'd put their money where their mouth is when the time came.
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Thanks

Yea I know that.
    Everyone was ready to pay in full before he even got started and I told him that. That was a given anyways.

Thanks

Based off Nate's eBay & Reverb store, I don't think he's giving up on the music industry anytime soon.

What a shame.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog