Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead Southpaw Guitars
SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String

Thread: Guitar Pro 7 Is Out!

Thanks

Default Guitar Pro 7 Is Out!

I downloaded the trial version and if you have guitar pro previous versions it is on sale for $30 for a limited time. This is so much better then guitar pro six! And the sound engine is way better then six you can play songs in midi or the realistic sound engine. woooo. If you didn't know I told ya! The piano and drums you can now use numbers to tab other then the real music notes like guitar pro 5.
    DROP TUNE THAT BASS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amaranthine For This Useful Post:

manini (06-14-2017), metalchurch (06-15-2017)

Thanks

Hmmm. I may have to check out the trial. I absolutely love Guitar Pro 5 and use it every day, but I hated GP6. Let's see how GP7 fares...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to manini For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (06-15-2017)

Thanks

My buddy uses GP5 too, and he really likes it a lot better than the other versions as well. I'm gonna let him know about this special offer, cause he is always looking at new stuff for his arsenal.
    I think he said he is going to use GP5 for our recording project were doing. I'm pretty sure anyways...
    Send me your unwanted BCRich's, I'll pay shipping.

Thanks

I also use GP5 every day. It has taught me much; specifically, how terrible my timing is. I never did upgrade to 6. I don't use RSE, though. It doesn't run well on my laptop, and the voices aren't as clear to play along with.

For as useful as it is, $30 is a no-brainer.
    Schecter - EMG - Line 6 - DiMarzio NYXL
    This user has gone 2 days without purchasing a guitar.
    Previous Record: 98

7. The Following User Says Thank You to superheavydeathmetal For This Useful Post:

beneharris (06-18-2017)

Thanks

thanks for the news. I went as soon as I saw you post it and got it for 30 bucks. Its a good deal and I like the layout of this one.

Thanks

I went back and forth about it for a while, but I got the $30 dollar deal, too.

The most important point is that they added the option to insert a note in the middle of a measure. That was a huge oversight in version 5. I am not sure if it was added in 6.

Something that is annoying which I plan to contact them about is that the view settings aren't maintained. Every time I open a tab I have to select the "Screen - Horizontal" and "Multitrack" options. This was not the case in version 5.

Thanks

I went and bought it to knowing mine seems to crash quite frequently after I close out of the program and save my work but I still like it. I like the piano sounds if you let the notes ring. But most here probably are not concerned about that! It is very easy to transpose also from guitar to a different instrument like a violin or cello. Since I have fl studio I save my tracks in guitar pro 7 as wav files and put the wav files into fl studio's sampler and put ezmix plugins on each track individually you can get quite realist sounds if you know what you are doing I only kinda what I'm doing even though it is ezmix. I've gotten better with time. Anyways I do have a slower computer so maybe that is why it crashes on mine? I like the layout but if you have a lot of instruments that guitar fretboard kinda gets in the way but you can easily move it around.
    DROP TUNE THAT BASS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavydeathmetal View Post
    The view settings aren't maintained. Every time I open a tab I have to select the "Screen - Horizontal" and "Multitrack" options. This was not the case in version 5.
    I received a prompt reply regarding this issue. It's not a glitch. These settings are unique to each individual tabulature file. So, all I have to do is apply the settings I like and save the file, and the next time I open that file, those settings will be used.

Further, under File > Preferences > General > Documents > the "Force Layout" option is available to always use a preferred layout.

There is no way to force Multitrack view.

Issue resovled!

Thanks

My guitar pro seven seems to crash a lot! I lost two songs that way. Ok I have it saved. Then I went and closed gp7 and it crashes and corrupts the file/can't open it and it crashes in general to much. I still use it because GP5 even crashed on me too much. I now save multiple files of the same file to be safe! Maybe it is my computer. It's a Dell OptiPlex 755 I got for 90 bucks refurbished haha.
    DROP TUNE THAT BASS

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog