Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Southpaw Guitars
XLG SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guitar cables

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemasses View Post
    I always buy LiveWires or Monster from GC simply because if they break you can return them and get another one.
    Yeah considering that, Monsters are probably well worth it. I just always lose the damn things lol.

Thanks

I prefer Live Wires to Monster simply because Monster's seem more likely to get stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Thanks

For boutique cables I use Evidence Audio. Once I switched over you can A/B and hear the difference. My wife even heard the difference in a blind test between brands.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiftpoint For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (06-13-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftpoint View Post
    For boutique cables I use Evidence Audio. Once I switched over you can A/B and hear the difference. My wife even heard the difference in a blind test between brands.
    That is very true and some guys will actually go through a bunch just to find that certain tone, because that's without a doubt the fastest and easiest way to sculp your sound. Women are the best for an impartial assessment aren't they? That's awesome!! I like getting Joan involved at any chance I can actually.

I'm actually considering going wireless so if anyone wants to throw some options down, by all means go right ahead. Or start a new thread devoted to wireless systems, since this one is about cables... Either way all is good and my ears are open for ideas and suggestions, and I'm sure it will be helpful to many others as well.
    "Godsmack is more metal than Alice in Chains though, they're like an Axe body spray Chevy 2500 with a body lift "I enlisted because I'm really good at Call of Duty" band". -LITM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog