Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

XLG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your gear!

Thanks

Hey guys, so out of all your guitars, which one is your favorite? Like a number one and a number two just for shits..

I'm going to edit my original post to include my main guitar and my back up, you guys can do the same just to keep this thread flowing like it has been, which makes reading easier...

I know that looking at you guys lists, there's quite a few that I'd like to play. I think each person has something I really like to be honest.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    Hey guys, so out of all your guitars, which one is your favorite? Like a number one and a number two just for shits..

I'm going to edit my original post to include my main guitar and my back up, you guys can do the same just to keep this thread flowing like it has been, which makes reading easier...

I know that looking at you guys lists, there's quite a few that I'd like to play. I think each person has something I really like to be honest.
    I haven't included mods on them or alterations. Some have had refrets, most have pickup or Tone Pro's installed.
    Im all over this like a fat bitch grabbin the last slice of pizza.

Thanks

My new Kiesel was being delivered on Saturday-I was home all day then went out for 20 minutes and missed FedEx-now I can't get it until Tuesday ... fuckers
    I was me, but you weren't you. You were sticking to me like
    a scab...so I peeled you away, bled for days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartin View Post
    My new Kiesel was being delivered on Saturday-I was home all day then went out for 20 minutes and missed FedEx-now I can't get it until Tuesday ... fuckers
    Figures..now it has to sit for another day and get thrown around.

Thanks

Call FedEx and schedule a pickup. I've done that for the past 6 months whenever I order from Sweetwater Sound. Especially where I live, if you have big boxes outside for a long period of time, crackheads notice.
    Im all over this like a fat bitch grabbin the last slice of pizza.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Church2 View Post
    Call FedEx and schedule a pickup. I've done that for the past 6 months whenever I order from Sweetwater Sound. Especially where I live, if you have big boxes outside for a long period of time, crackheads notice.
    I tried to on Saturday but they came late so they were closing and FedEx ground ( I think it is ) doesn't deliver on Sunday or Monday so I can't even go to pick it up until Tuesday.... I left a note on the door saying it's ok to leave it and would take responsibility ir something happened but I guess you can't do that

Thanks

They don't deliver on Monday?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leftrb View Post
    They don't deliver on Monday?
    No, Tuesday thru Saturday
    Not a big deal but you know how it is, the build wait then following its every move while being shipped then to just miss it and have to wait a few more days..

Thanks

No, Tuesday thru Saturday
    Not a big deal but you know how it is, the build wait then following its every move while being shipped then to just miss it and have to wait a few more days..
    Yeah I know. One time I ordered a guitar from close enough that it was scheduled by FedEx for next day delivery. So I put in a request for them to hold it at my local location so I could pick it up after work. But because it was such short notice, it missed the truck that goes to the local location instead of my house, and the delivery date got pushed a day out. I was pissed.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog