Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

XLG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man I hate people sometimes...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartin View Post
    I don't know why this pisses me off as much as it does but I swear if I knew where he lived I'd go beat his fathers ass for raising such a little douche
    Fuck yes!
    I love you Cory.
    Nom for post of the year so far.
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (01-24-2017)

Thanks

Tell him to GFTO. Sad to see a lefty get all high and mighty because a seller won't give him special treatment. You don't get a 10 day trial policy with used gear. And that mayones is so nice, too.

But hey now, I could be considered one of those liberal crybabies by some, considering how loosely the insult is used political generalizing is a waste. But yeah, this guy sounds like a super douche.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyLV426 For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (01-24-2017)

Thanks

I'd have called him a Social Justice Warrior too! Sounds like the guy is acting entitled....like you OWE him the ability to play YOUR guitar before he decides whether or not he's going to keep it. That total BS! Rich Harris over @ Ibanez Rules operates that way. He does allow people time to decide if they want the guitar or not (but then, he's a BUSINESS...not a private seller) but he CLEARLY states that during the time you are given to decide whether or not you're keeping the guitar....it's HIS guitar, NOT yours and you'd better send it back EXACTLY the same way you got it.

As far as the political talk goes, can anyone blame Cory? We live in a time where our country is so polarized when it comes to politics. People on both sides of the aisle have done some incredibly stupid things. I wish our country's politicians were more like England's. They should literally scream at each other like the politicians do in Parliament in the UK. It's at least entertaining! No, in our country they lie on both sides....and the ones that don't lie get drowned out by the nonsense the rest of the politicians are doing around them.....and of course the media (which is largely Progressive) takes sides and picks apart every sentence of the opposing view.....and their supporters (the media and the Progs) eat it up.....hook line and sinker.

I think if it's a private seller there is like an unspoken rule...and that rule is you can't treat the seller as if they can afford to be treated like a big box store. It's just not feasible or polite! I've been in this game for about 20 years now and I can tell ya, I've bought many guitars, amps and effects without trying them first. Just last year I bought an EBMM Axis SS for something like $1500-1600 (can't remember precisely) without playing it first. When I got it I quickly learned that that guitar's neck was entirely too chunky and round for my tastes. The burden was on ME to resell it and recoup my funds. I wouldn't have dared contact the original owner and be like "Yeah, I don't like this guitar......I'd like my money back please". It just doesn't work that way. Now, if it would have been a big box place then sure....I'd have brought it back and got my money back.

In the future Cory, mention in your ads that you charge a restocking fee. If there are people that want to act like everyone should offer the "GC experience" then give them a retail experience and charge a restocking fee.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IbanezGuy For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (01-25-2017)

Thanks

I was waiting for this...
    My Reverb account has been suspended and is under review
    I was me, but you weren't you. You were sticking to me like
    a scab...so I peeled you away, bled for days

Thanks

Wow what a douchenozzle. Hopefully you can fight back on this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to manini For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (01-26-2017)

Thanks

How's that even work, he reports you and they have to look into it? What a joke.

Cause why, you were too stern with him after he tried to put you on a guilt trip? Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyLV426 For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (01-26-2017)

Thanks

Typical puss move- be an ass and then when someone gives it back to you you tell on them! Reverb wanted me to just say that I wouldn't use that language again...told them I'm sorry that little puke pissed me off and I won't do it again...

Thanks

Yep, I've had to deal with some serious sh*theads on Reverb and Ebay alike. I can't believe how low some of the offers I've received on Reverb are. And they are always accompanied with some stupid line like "I know this is a lowball offer, but it's all I can afford". Well than go find a cheaper f*cking guitar man!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lokalfuz For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (02-10-2017)

Thanks

The most effective thing you can do to people who behave like that on eBay/Reverb is to respond to their inquiry with one word:

"No".

And watch them flip their lid. Quite amusing, actually. And then, ignore them. Watch them literally foam all over their keyboard and rant incessantly trying to bother you to respond. Then, block them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cosmic_ape For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (02-10-2017)

Thanks

It's funny I did that this weekend - I got an offer for half the price I was asking so I just said no , I got about 10 messages from him-then he's asked why I'm not countering with an offer, I told him he hasn't sent an offer worth responding to

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog