Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man I hate people sometimes...

Thanks

Default Man I hate people sometimes...

So I had the Mayones for sale a few different places and forgot that it was up on Reverb until I got an offer the other day...
    The kid sent a lowball offer for it but then wanted to be sure that if he didn't like it that he could return it-here's where things went downhill
    ( my screenshots won't resize so I'll just copy and paste )
    My response,
    Absolutely not- if the guitar was broken or not as described yes but not because you just don't like it
    Now his response,
    Just so we are clear. I understand you not liking my offer. Thatís your right. But youíre probably a right handed player. And any player worth his salt will not buy a guitar without trying it. You have the option of going into any guitar shop and play as many as you like to get the feel. What neck shape, fret width, overall feel and playability/sound of the guitar. Iím sure you tried many before you decided on what you like. AND THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT. And Iím sure you didnít spend thousands on your guitar (maybe you donít even play and this is a wasted response) out of a catalogue without trying it.

So shame on you. Itís too bad that in the 21st century the left-handed player still gets the shaft.
    Now me,
    Just so we're clear-you're a fucking moron

Now him,
    Wow, CoryÖI see intelligence, and forming complete sentences are not your strong suit. Maybe when youíre done performing oral copulation on your boyfriend, ( feel free to look that one up, by the wayÖ you donít have to be embarrassed.) Open up a book and learn how to read. Youíll be surprised what a little knowledge can do.

and me ( sorry if any of this offends anyone )
    youre one of those liberal cry baby pussies that thinks the world owes you something-how dare I not send you my guitar across the country and when you decide whether you keep it or not take it back and lose my money shipping it to you and possibly damaging it.. fucking little ( bleep bleep bleep bleep, etc..)

Seriously?!?
    Michael if you're here PLEASE step up

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cmartin For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (01-24-2017), MetalDaze (01-23-2017)

Thanks

I know plenty of right-wingers who act like this.

Thanks

I don't know why this pisses me off as much as it does but I swear if I knew where he lived I'd go beat his fathers ass for raising such a little douche

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cmartin For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (01-24-2017)

Thanks

Sucks you had to bring politics into it.

Usually when some guy starts making insinuations that I like playing with dicks, I just buy right into it and blow it way out of proportion. In this instance I would've said something about how if he saw what my boyfriend's cock looked like, he'd never want to look at anything else again, much less a book. The only way those gay insults work is if you let them get to you. Being called a fag my whole life, it stops fazing you by the time you reach adulthood.

Thanks

It's just what I picture him as in my mind-that would've been good as well... do you believe he accused me of being a righty?!

Thanks

Yeah, I've had people accuse me of being a righty.

If I were to have made an assumption about the guy, he seems like the type who's between 19-22 and goes to community college his parents pay for basically as daycare, works part-time at some place like a movie theater because his parents won't give him the allowance he needs for his video games, and is the kind of guy you hear on xBox live yelling "hey mom, make me a sandwich! No mom, I'll mow the lawn later, just make me a sandwich!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemasses View Post
    Yeah, I've had people accuse me of being a righty.

If I were to have made an assumption about the guy, he seems like the type who's between 19-22 and goes to community college his parents pay for basically as daycare, works part-time at some place like a movie theater because his parents won't give him the allowance he needs for his video games, and is the kind of guy you hear on xBox live yelling "hey mom, make me a sandwich! No mom, I'll mow the lawn later, just make me a sandwich!"
    Haha-I think you got it

Thanks

Tell him he's not worthy of this guitar and he should to go to guitar center and buy a fucking fender squire. You're looking for a serious buyer, not some mamma titty sucker.

Kind of agree about the politics too. ��
    Last edited by Zippin44; 01-23-2017 at 09:17 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zippin44 For This Useful Post:

Cmartin (01-24-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartin View Post
    Michael if you're here PLEASE step up
    So my name is Michael and I did buy a guitar from Cory about two years ago - not sure if I was meant in the thread but here goes. I got my beloved Jackson DK2 (see Avatar) from Cory and it was one of the most painless deals I have ever done. Cory was actually hesitant to sell it because it had a slight electrical issue but for the price he was offering I could not let it go. I always wanted a Jackson and a Japanese Dinky is the closest I'm going to get for a while. I gladly paid to get the issue fix (it was minor actually).

What really surprised me is that a few hours after I sent Cory the payment he sent the guitar out with UPS on the same night. I think he even rushed to get it out. It was packed super well and even arrived semi-in-tune. It didn't come with a case but it was bubble-wrapped safer than an Egyptian mummy being transported to a museum.

So yeah Cory, screw that guy. Your guitar is awesome and if someone doesn't want to fork out the money for it well then they don't have the money for it (especially such a high-end guitar). They can always go to Guitar Center or Sweetwater and place the order for a new one and then use the money-back guarantee if they don't like it.

And don't think I did not see your Caparison up a few weeks back. Why do you tempt me with such desires? I'm saving for a Carvin Ultra V...
    Last edited by mikeyK; 01-23-2017 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Added more info

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyK View Post
    So my name is Michael and I did buy a guitar from Cory about two years ago - not sure if I was meant in the thread but here goes. I got my beloved Jackson DK2 (see Avatar) from Cory and it was one of the most painless deals I have ever done. Cory was actually hesitant to sell it because it had a slight electrical issue but for the price he was offering I could not let it go. I always wanted a Jackson and a Japanese Dinky is the closest I'm going to get for a while. I gladly paid to get the issue fix (it was minor actually).

What really surprised me is that a few hours after I sent Cory the payment he sent the guitar out with UPS on the same night. I think he even rushed to get it out. It was packed super well and even arrived semi-in-tune. It didn't come with a case but it was bubble-wrapped safer than an Egyptian mummy being transported to a museum.

So yeah Cory, screw that guy. Your guitar is awesome and if someone doesn't want to fork out the money for it well then they don't have the money for it (especially such a high-end guitar). They can always go to Guitar Center or Sweetwater and place the order for a new one and then use the money-back guarantee if they don't like it.

And don't think I did not see your Caparison up a few weeks back. Why do you tempt me with such desires? I'm saving for a Carvin Ultra V...
    Mike-of course this wasn't meant for you bud!! It was great dealing with and meeting you- that was the Reverb kids name!
    And if you do end up getting that Carvin you'll love it-they're great guitars

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog