Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Southpaw Guitars
XLG SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cracking the Code

Thanks

Well Troy has been busy with his master in mechanics more so than the episodes as of late but I believe he is going out of sequence somewhat with what will come out next which is the Antigravity episode which does have some clips on youtube ehich talks about this. This stuff is awesome stuff which i wished I had back in the day to use. Turns out I was more Steve Morse then I realized till I started doing my old one note per string picking arps alternate picking using the forearm rotation again rather then sweeping, and I prefer upward pickslanting although I am getting more adept at changing to downward pickslanting with the help of doing pentatonic scales and not repeating a note when i hit the high e string.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirtdog For This Useful Post:

beneharris (12-14-2015)

Thanks

I'm excited for the next one. I've seen a couple of the masters series on youtube, but I think the episodes are better. They are just super entertaining.

Thanks

I love the content that Troy has provided, but I have a little bit of an issue with him charging for things that are "monthly" and then not sticking with that schedule.

Thanks

That is why I've held off purchasing stuff so far. This kind of seems like either a secondary project for him, or he puts SO much work into it that it just takes him forever to release content. I'll pay for a membership eventually, but I'd like to see where he takes it, first.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beneharris View Post
    That is why I've held off purchasing stuff so far. This kind of seems like either a secondary project for him, or he puts SO much work into it that it just takes him forever to release content. I'll pay for a membership eventually, but I'd like to see where he takes it, first.
    I think it's the latter. However, I also think that they are constantly searching for the most effective business model. That's fine, that's what they should be doing. The problem is that it simply can't come at the expense of a schedule that they're already committed to.

Thanks

You're totally right. It is a monthly fee, isn't it?

Thanks

It's a fixed cost for the season pass, and a monthly cost for the masters in mechanics series.

Thanks

hopefully some of you have checked out the new MAB stuff issued in the season pass. Real good stuff in there for sure. Has helped me out quite a bit.

Thanks

anyone else on here besides me take the masters in mechanics plunge? See what the other peeps have to say.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog