Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lefty friendly guitar shops.

Thanks

Default in Rotterdam, Nederland

At http://www.peterverspuy.nl they have a couple lefties. At the moment there's 46 pieces available. That's for all you linkshandigen in NL or BE.
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Quote Originally Posted by chilton View Post
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

Thanks

Wolfe guitars in Florida usually has lefty Heritage and G&L on hand.

Thanks

Default Pancho's Leftys

Hello fellow lefties, Pancho here. I didn't see any mention of my 'all things lefty' site, www.panchosleftys.com Please forgive me blowing my own horn but I thought you should know. I typically have 20 or more killer lefty axes for sale out of my personal collection. I went online in about September of 2008 and have been wonderfully surprised at how fast its taken off. It truly helped me get through a seriously long and hard winter here in northern Michigan. I've sold at least 20 beauties since then and have made over 20 new lefty friends. I've shipped at least 6 guitars overseas with 100% satisfaction too. I don't have any retail agreements with any manufacturers so please understand that my site is not profit driven. I realized one day that if I was willing to part with some of my collection that I could keep my case of GAS a continuous(read: terminal) one and keep scouring the corners of the globe for the best lefties available. I'm also a member at Lefty Frets but I've always stayed low key about drumming up any business. I didn't join either of these sites to exploit for my commercial purposes. If I can't contribute something of value or support then I tend to remain quiet. I joined this site a few months back. Since then I've concluded another occupation and now devote myself exclusively to all things lefty in guitars. Thanks for allowing me this opportunity to introduce you to another site dedicated to US!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Hello fellow lefties, Pancho here. I didn't see any mention of my 'all things lefty' site, www.panchosleftys.com Please forgive me blowing my own horn but I thought you should know. I typically have 20 or more killer lefty axes for sale out of my personal collection. I went online in about September of 2008 and have been wonderfully surprised at how fast its taken off. It truly helped me get through a seriously long and hard winter here in northern Michigan. I've sold at least 20 beauties since then and have made over 20 new lefty friends. I've shipped at least 6 guitars overseas with 100% satisfaction too. I don't have any retail agreements with any manufacturers so please understand that my site is not profit driven. I realized one day that if I was willing to part with some of my collection that I could keep my case of GAS a continuous(read: terminal) one and keep scouring the corners of the globe for the best lefties available. I'm also a member at Lefty Frets but I've always stayed low key about drumming up any business. I didn't join either of these sites to exploit for my commercial purposes. If I can't contribute something of value or support then I tend to remain quiet. I joined this site a few months back. Since then I've concluded another occupation and now devote myself exclusively to all things lefty in guitars. Thanks for allowing me this opportunity to introduce you to another site dedicated to US!
    Just to let every one know, I got my ASAT Deluxe from panchosleftys. A really great guitar in perfect condition, and Phil ( aka Pancho) was very easy to deal with. It's good to know that there is another lefty out there who's GAS is even more acute than mine.

It's great to have you here Phil.

http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/showthread.php?t=149

http://panchosleftys.smugmug.com/Gon...ot%20Forgotten

Paul

Thanks

Default re: Cail Gaucher

How do the prices compare in this shop in Paris ? Do they have regulations on shipping ?

Thanks

Redbone guitar boutique in San Antonio Texas. James Trussart, Gibson custom shop, G&L, Fender, Unk, Gretsch and more. Always at least thirty lefties in stock.
    www.redboneguitar.com

Thanks

A few Fenders, lots of Gibsons (mostly acoustics) and a big
    collection of Rickenbackers!!
    www.leftyguitars.co.uk

About 15 one of a kind leftys from Canada
    www.dotonshaft.com/lefties.cfm

Again in Europe (small budget guitars)
    www.lefthandedguitars.co.uk/testimonials.php

A couple of nice ones
    www.fatdawg.com/lefty.html

Thanks

This forum is the coolest ever!!
    I wish i could meet you guys, try out your guitars and just have a great time.
    I only own a Ibanez Rg-1570L and Epiphone SG G-400L.
    That Purple guitar on the first page was awesome.
    Wish i had such a guitar

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1984 View Post

This forum is the coolest ever!!
    I wish i could meet you guys, try out your guitars and just have a great time.
    I only own a Ibanez Rg-1570L and Epiphone SG G-400L.
    That Purple guitar on the first page was awesome.
    Wish i had such a guitar
    Welcome aboard!

Thanks

Thanks!
    Sorry, for posting so weird, haha.
    I was so excited!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

google

Joe Rundell Guitars

rundell guitarstaniguchi gakki guitarspowered by vBulletin music instrument stores inventorywww.california music gaucher.frpancho leftys guitarslefty friendly guitarslefty guitars parisfax list of part 81 @yahoo. jp 2011joe rundell custom guitarpowered by vBulletin music instrument storeerfahrung peterverspuyibanez jam guitar a paris a gaucherleftiesguitar.bewhat happened to redplanetguitars.co.ukpowered by myBB universal currency convertertaniguchi gakkiibanez guitarswww.california musique store parisgaucher.frlefty friendly guitar dealersravenwest sp650powered by vBulletin shopswhere to get lefty guitars in north Yorkeuropean guitar lefty shopleft handed guitar shop paris
SEO Blog