Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lefty friendly guitar shops.

Thanks

I had a terrible experience with them about 7 years ago and have given them no more business. They sent me a $1000 pos and wouldn't answer my calls or email. I had bought a Martin from them years earlier, just a call and the guitar was there and perfect. Then with this one, an Epiphone Elitist, there were nicks out of the headstock and body, and the headstock sig was bubbly. And then there were smaller things--wrong trussrod cover. It was supposed to be a new guitar. I tried immediately to get a return, but my calls and emails weren't returned. Eventually I called Gibson, shipped them the guitar. They actually called me and offered me whatever of the two or three colors on offer. I got a perfectly new instrument in just a couple of days. Can you believe Gibson outdid them on customer service and satisfaction?
    Ch Willie

Thanks

This thread looks pretty old, but.... WTH. I found these guys through sheer luck but they're about 20 minutes from where I live and just outside New York City. They had at least 20 lefty acoustics in stock and a bunch of electrics as well. They keep a very accurate inventory online so you can check before you visit.
    http://www.themusiczoo.com

Thanks

left for dead is a left handed guitar shop, online only at the moment, but I have all the guitars on show at my premises in Cambridge. so you can pop over and try before you buy...contact Jonzie on 07515664337 or goto my website www.leftfordead.rocks.
    Please let me know your thoughts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Left for dead For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (11-14-2017)

Thanks

Hi, I have a very close friend whos father has been building guitars since the late 70s making a lot of really high end instruments.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

google

Joe Rundell Guitars

rundell guitarstaniguchi gakki guitarspowered by vBulletin music instrument stores inventorywww.california music gaucher.frpancho leftys guitarslefty friendly guitarslefty guitars parisfax list of part 81 @yahoo. jp 2011joe rundell custom guitarpowered by vBulletin music instrument storeerfahrung peterverspuyibanez jam guitar a paris a gaucherleftiesguitar.bewhat happened to redplanetguitars.co.ukpowered by myBB universal currency convertertaniguchi gakkiibanez guitarswww.california musique store parisgaucher.frlefty friendly guitar dealersravenwest sp650powered by vBulletin shopswhere to get lefty guitars in north Yorkeuropean guitar lefty shopleft handed guitar shop paris
SEO Blog