XLG SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Help Spread the Word!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemasses View Post
    ibanez did make a lefty jem

the white one with the vine inlays
    Yeah they did make a lefty JEM but I'm almost 100% certain it was the JEM555 (or commonly known as the JEM Jr.). It was white, had a "half vine" inlay and the rest of the inlays on it were dots. The trem was the horrible Lo-TRS. Poor excuse for a JEM IMHO. Ibanez needs to make more options for Lefties. I used to own an RG550L that was Desert Sun Yellow, but I got stupid and sold it on eBay a few years back. BAD move!

Since then I have purchased parts to build up a RG1570L...I'm looking forward to finishing this build. BUT I am also building up an RG470L (Jewel Blue) with all the RIGHT parts (IE: Metal pickup rings, Lo-Pro Edge, Dimarzios etc...)! I also own 2 left handed Agile AL's (a 2000 Blue Flame and a 2500 Albino), and a Douglas RR style V with a VERY decent Licensed FR.

But yeah, Ibanez NEEDS to start being considerate at least a little bit more towards lefties. A TRUE JEM would be nice, but I'm actually hoping they will produce a left handed RG321MH....a hard tail, mahogany RG! That would make my YEAR!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    .....We really need to get a lot of people on here. I want to pressure Ibanez into making a JEM, and I think the popularity of the Petrucci EBMM is a good example that lefties will buy guitars if you make them......
    How did that work out for ya? Thumbs up Sir!

Thanks

haha, score!

Thanks

Sorry about the necrothread, but it was kinda cool how things worked out. I was actually doing a search to try to find a picture of my Lightning Warlock and I stumbled across this thread and thought, damn that's pretty cool!
    Send me your unwanted Kramers, I'll pay shipping.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

priscoj666

SEO Blog